The approach to aging is one place where the Ayurvedic Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Modern Medicine disagree. Old age diseases are fought at the Department of Geriatrics in Modern Medicine. The main focus of the Rasayana Department of the Faculty of Ayurvedic Medicine is to slow down aging and maintain youth performance in every manner. People above the age of 40 are encouraged to practice Rasayana after Virechana once a year at the university. As a result, we can maintain the performance and vitality we had in our 30s always. Applications such as Basti and/or Nasya are developed in accordance with your demands in addition to the Virechana program. The usage of herbal products for cell renewal has begun.
* Our programs have a capacity of 30 participants and start on Saturdays every two weeks
* The consultation time is between 10:00 and 16:00 (local time).
* Reservation is necessary for the additional nights in addition to our package price for your early check-in and/or late check-out.
* For your golf requests; click here.
December 2022 : 03 December 2022 and 17 December 2022 * The consultation hours with Dr. Buğra Öktem on the relevant dates take place between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Telephone: +90 242 710 16 00
Program Starting Days
January 2023 : 02 January 2023, 16 January 2023 and 30 January 2023
February 2023 : 13 February 2023 and 27 February 2023
March 2023 : 13 March 2023 and 27 March 2023
April 2023 : 10 April 2023 and 24 April 2023
May 2023 : 08 May 2023 and 22 May 2023
For reservation and detailed information;
Whatsapp: +90 539 930 19 39
Or you can fill out our Reservation form.
December 2022 : 03 December 2022 and 17 December 2022
* The consultation hours with Dr. Buğra Öktem on the relevant dates take place between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Telephone: +90 242 710 16 00